Let's get outside and get moving. Play for par on a local frisbee golf course. Target an apple at our archery range. Throw an axe at pumpkin targets. Leave your screens behind for a day of outdoor sports! All equipment provided.
To allow as many kids as possible to experience camp, please register your child for one camp only.
Registration deadline: Tuesday, October 19 at noon
Scholarships: Available for those who qualify.
1. Fill out the Camper Registration Form.
2. If you were awarded a scholarship, please contact us at email@example.com to process your reduced payment.
3. If you do not have a scholarship, complete payment at the bottom of this page.
Dodge Nature Center is committed to providing high-quality environmental education while ensuring the health and safety of everyone involved. Camps will be held outdoors, with CDC and MN Department of Health procedures in place. Amid the spread of the Delta variant, we have updated our safety guidelines:
– Face masks are required for all campers and staff while indoors, and any outdoor activities where a physical distance of 6 feet cannot be maintained. We allow exemptions for those who have medical or other health conditions, disabilities or mental health, developmental, or behavioral needs that make it difficult to tolerate wearing a face mask. Please contact us in advance of your camp if this exemption applies to your child. We will create a plan with you that will ensure the safety of other campers and staff while allowing them to participate.
– Physical distancing of at least 6 feet will be incorporated into all activities.
– Whenever possible, activities will be held outdoors, and campers will spread out around the nature center.
– Groups of campers onsite will coordinate to use separate facilities and conduct separate activities.
– Frequent handwashing with soap and water will be required. Hand sanitizer and disinfecting supplies will also be available.
– Bug spray and sunscreen should be applied before camp and will only be reapplied by campers under the supervision of staff.
Check-in and checkout
To ensure the health and safety of campers and their families, the following procedures have been established:
– Drop-off will begin promptly at 8:15 am and end at 8:30. Adults dropping off campers will remain in their vehicle in the drop-off loop. One staff will check in your camper and record their temperature via infrared thermometer, their responses to wellness questions, and persons authorized for pick-up at 3:00 pm.
– Campers who are healthy will be sent to their group leaders.
– Pick-up will begin promptly at 3:00 pm and end at 3:15. Adults picking up campers will remain in their vehicle and sign for their camper.
Your camper will be guided by highly trained naturalists and volunteers. All camps will maintain a 2 to 15 ratio of staff to campers.
Camps will not be cancelled due to inclement weather; activities will be adjusted for the safety of the campers. Always dress campers to be comfortable in forecasted weather conditions.
Dodge Nature Center has the right to dismiss a camper without a refund for violating the no-tolerance policy for physical and verbal violence. Dodge must remain a safe and friendly environment for all of our campers, students, and visitors.
Fees to Avoid
Cancellation requests must be made at least one week prior to the start of camp to qualify for a refund. All cancellations include a $20 processing fee per camp. No camp transfers are permitted. *After camp checkout at 3:15 p.m., there is a $5 charge for every 15 minutes an adult is late picking up a child.