Groups of 9 or fewer people are welcome to explore the grounds at any time during open trail hours. For the safety and consideration of Dodge staff and students, all groups of 10 or more people (including adults and children) must email or call in advance to request permission for use of outdoor facilities, spaces, and trails.
All groups must adhere to the following guidelines:
– The organizer for groups of 10+ people must provide their contact information (phone and email) in case we need to follow up with updates or concerns. If the organizer will not be present with the group, the group must also provide contact information for the group member who will be with and responsible for the group while onsite.
– If your group encounters Dodge staff and students onsite, allow them space to teach and learn. Naturalist-led groups have paid for an educational experience. Participants of facility rentals also have priority over unpaid groups.
– Children must be supervised at all times, to ensure they are treating wildlife, landscapes, and Dodge property with respect. See our ‘Tread Lightly’ policy.
– Do not leave personal items unattended. Take your belongings with you as you explore the grounds.
– Groups must follow all other visitor guidelines listed on this page and posted throughout the property.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-455-4531 to schedule your self-guided group visit.
If you are interested in a naturalist-guided program, join a public program or schedule your own group program.